Welcome Ari Goldschmidt's Home Page
Iraq Deployment and Homecoming Page
Goldschmidt Family Home Page
HE'S BAAACK !!
Ari on his return to the States, at the airport in Maine
Ari at PDX, on the tarmack
Ari at unit celebration, PDX
Come and welcome Ari back home on Saturday, October 20, 2007 at Havurah from 6:30-9:00pm (18:30-21 hundred).
Havdalah will be led by Howard Patterson.
Soup, salad & spread party will be partially catered by New Seasons/Bud & Dee Miller.
Please bring something to share or a dessert! We will need some help.
Story telling and Israeli dancing led by Arlene and Ravid Raphael.
RSVP with Bob
- Directions To Our House
- Latest News About Ari From Iraq:
- Come and welcome Ari back home on Saturday, October 20, 2007 at Havurah from 6:30-9:00pm (18:30-21 hundred). Havdalah will be led by Howard Patterson. Soup, salad & spread party will be partially catered by New Seasons/Bud & Dee Miller. Please bring something to share or a dessert! We will need some help. Story telling and Israeli dancing led by Arlene and Ravid Raphael.
- October 1st - Ari arrived back in Portland, safe and sound. Welcome Home Soldier!!
- September 23rd, Late PM - Talked to Ari. He is scheduled to fly back to Portland on Monday, October 1st.
- September 23rd, Early AM - Ari called. His plane landed in Maine for refueling, while enroute to Fort McCoy, WI. He is back in the States, and his cell phone is now enabled. He is back on home soil, and back in communications. To quote the old Beatles song ... "You got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time, can't get no worse".
- September 22nd - During Yom Kippur morning services, we received notice that Ari had left Iraq, and had landed in Kuwait. He called from Kuwait, for a few short moments. Due to delays in his leaving Iraq, it seems that Ari was immediately being put on a US-bound plane. He will be home soon. So, in the finest Jewish tradition, he left on Rosh Hashana, and came home on Yom Kippur.
- September 15th - Several additions to the Picture Gallery: Boxing, Firing Range Practice, His Hospital Unit, At Services, and Ari's SGT Promotion Unit Ceremony
- September 13th - Ari will be leaving Iraq for Kuwait within the next week or so (date not precisely known, but around September 20th). After several days in Kuwait, Ari will fly to the US for a week of debriefing. Expect him home during the first week of October. And then ... And then ... ITS PARTY TIME !!!
- Ari's Letters Home From Army Active Duty Deployment In Iraq
- Ari's Iraq Picture Gallery
- Ari's Boxing Match - Date of match unknown, posted Sept 13, 2007
- Ari At Firing Range Practise, date unknown
- Ari's Hospital Unit In Iraq, date unknown
- Ari At Services In Iraq, date unknown
- Ari's New Pet: Camel Spider - June 2007
- Ari As A Desert Sand Storm Ninja - June 2007
- Ari's SGT Unit Promotional Ceremony - May 23, 2007
- Ari's official SGT Pinning Promotion Ceremony - May 23, 2007
- A Desert Sand Storm - May 18, 2007
- Abraham's Well Oasis - May 11, 2007
- Iraq Scenery - January 08, 2007
- Tribute To Fallen Soldiers - January 08, 2007
- Ari's Boxing Match - January 07, 2007
- Ari and his Unit Sign - November 26, 2006
- Vehicles In Iraq - October 31, 2006
- Photos From Yom Kippur 2006
- Ari's Letters Home From Army Boot Camp
- About Sending Care Packages To Ari In Araq - PLEASE NO MORE PACKAGES
Goldschmidt Family Home Page
Page last updated: August 23rd, 2008
Contact the Web Slave: email@example.com